Refined Living: Where Luxury and Elegance Meet!
Nestled on a corner allotment opposite Waterford Reserve, embrace the elegance and contemporary facade that this stunning home presents. With multiple living spaces, four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a large study, which can easily be used as a fifth bedroom or formal lounge space, this exquisite abode possesses all the amenities one could desire – a home that anyone would be proud to call their own.
A sophisticated, high-ceiling entrance welcomes you to this home, establishing the tone for it’s sleek and contemporary styling. Follow the expansive, polished tiles as they lead you into the open-plan kitchen, family, and dining space, illuminated in the glow of downlights. The seamless transition to the alfresco area is achieved through two sets of glass sliding doors, enhancing the overall flow of the living space. The beautifully appointed, kitchen will ensure that even the most fastidious cook feels right at home. Take pleasure in its chic quality appliances, high-end finishes, island breakfast bar and desirable butlers’ kitchen.
The show-stopping layout boasts three bedrooms on the upper level, including a second master suite with a walk-in robe and ensuite, completing the upper level is an upper living area with a private balcony, main bathroom, and walk-in cupboard space. The main master suite is located on the ground floor as well as a formal lounge and home office which could be used as a fifth bedroom if desired, truly making this executive home everything you could wish for.
Entertaining family and friends will be high on your list, with an impressive alfresco entertaining area enveloped by a peaceful backyard featuring well-kept garden beds and artificial grass, ensuring effortless care and maintenance.
This refreshing family home unquestionably ticks all the boxes and is a quality built and well-loved residence that boasts a very rare blue-chip location, nestled along one of Lightsview finest promenades within walking distance to several Reserves and within easy reach of schools, shops and public transport options. A home sure to be enjoyed for years to come by the next lucky owners!
Lower level comprising of:
- Luxurious master bedroom for your very own private retreat, featuring walk-in robe and spacious ensuite with his and her basin
- Expansive entryway adorned with an exquisite lighting fixture
- Formal lounge, home office or option to use as a 5th bedroom
- Light filled open-plan family and dining area featuring downlights with two sets of glass sliding doors to the alfresco for indoor and outdoor living
- Sophisticated, high-spec kitchen exuding contemporary touches featuring pendant lighting, a stylish backsplash, a suite of stainless-steel appliances including gas cook top, oven, and dishwasher, an island breakfast bar, and well-equipped butler’s pantry with ample cupboard and bench space.
- Powder room for added convenience
- Valuable laundry space with external access
- Under stairs storage
- Alfresco entertaining area featuring zip lock blinds and illuminated by downlights, perfect for hosting family and friends
- Fully fenced secure backyard with low maintenance garden beds and artificial grass
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door with both internal and external access.
Upper level comprising of:
- Additional master bedroom featuring a modern ensuite and walk-in robe
- Bedroom 3 and 4 of great size, both complete with built-in robes
- Take advantage of the upper living retreat that opens out to your own private balcony, perfect to take in the starry nights
- Modern main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Walk-in storage space
- Metricon Homes build
- 3 Phase power
- 10.8 KW Solar Electrical system
- DAIKIN ducted reverse cycle air conditioner with upstairs and downstairs controller for ease of access
Lightsview has been carefully designed with attention to convenience and open spaces, incorporating pedestrian linkages, local parks and public reserves, public transport and cycling routes. Located close to Northgate Shopping Centre and the brand new Lightsview Village with a variety of excellent public and private schools. All this and only 7km (approximately) to all the cafes and shopping North Adelaide has to offer and the vibrant Adelaide Oval River precinct and less than 9km (approximately) to the CBD.
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.