Original Charm. Outstanding Location.
This solid double brick family home is set amongst other quality homes on large residential blocks and represents genuine value. Providing a private and secure rear and front yard, ample off-street parking with plenty of room for your caravan, boat or trailer as well as a workshop/garage.
Offering the new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches, rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to council consent). Situated on a large 743sqm (approximate) allotment with a 15.7m (approximate) frontage and a 47.5m (approximate) depth.
Astute buyers will surely be impressed with this well maintained property and the potential to add value.
Features that make this home special:
- Polished Jarrah timber floorboards
- 3 generous sized bedrooms
- Formal lounge room with split system air conditioner and gas heater
- Eat-in kitchen with gas cooktop and ample bench and cupboard space
- Centrally located main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet for your convenience
- Separate laundry with access to rear yard
- Fully fenced and manicured front and rear yard with garden shed
- Single carport with automatic roller door and drive through access to garage in rear yard
Ideally located within a short distance to a variety of schools, parks, tennis courts, Manoora Street Oval and easy access to great public transport. Walking distance to Greenacres Shopping Centre and Hampstead Gardens primary School. All this and only 8kms (approximately) to the CBD.
For further information please contact Warwick Haseloff on 0499 111 996 or 8269 7711 (office).