Spacious Family Home in Outstanding Location with Magnificent Views
This beautifully presented two storey family home in Vale Park (adjacent Walkerville) will impress and delight its new owners. This home boasts architectural features throughout and provides plenty of space and light to take advantage of the superb hills views both upstairs and down.
Set on a large 707sqm (approximate) allotment, there is plenty of room for your caravan, boat or trailer. You will be spoilt for choice with the versatile floorplan that offers an abundance of space that you will want to share with the whole family.
Lower level comprising of:
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe and direct access to three way bathroom
- Good sized bedroom 2/study
- Expansive family area with slow combustion heater
- Designated meals area
- Stylish kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space and walk-in pantry
- Three way bathroom with separate spa bath and shower
- Additional toilet
- Separate laundry incorporating second shower
- Ample storage space
- Large entrance/formal dining room
- Massive, light filled home theatre/living area
- Large paved pergola, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced, low maintenance rear yard with two garden sheds and fruit trees
- Double garage with automatic roller doors and drive through access
Upper level comprising of:
- Spacious, light filled upper living area
- Generous sized bedrooms 3 and 4
- Storage room
- Powder room providing valuable third toilet
- Beautiful bamboo flooring
- Feature brick walls and leadlight glass throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- 5kw solar electrical system with 20 panels
- Off street parking for a further 5 vehicles
- Secure and private with alarm system and intercom to front gate
Only a few minutes walk to the beautiful Linear Park and in close proximity to the Walkerville Shopping Complex and cafes, a variety of local private and public schools including St Andrews and Vale Park Primary, sporting grounds and public transport options including The O-Bahn. All this and only 4kms (approximately) to North Adelaide, Adelaide Oval Riverbank and 6kms (approximately) to the CBD.
Don't hesitate and risk missing out - call today!
For further information please contact Warwick Haseloff on 0499 111 996 or 8269 7711 (office).