Picture Perfect Home in Idyllic Location!
This charming low maintenance home is situated on a comfortable 398sqm (approximate) corner block, with a beautiful Tudor replica designed façade, nestled in a perfect pocket of Oakden. You’ll live close to schools, shops, public transport and local parks while relishing the space, comfort and style of this move-in-ready abode.
When it comes to space, you are spoiled for choice with a light-filled lounge room and an open-plan kitchen, dining and living area. Step outside, where you are presented with an undercover entertaining area, a perfect space to enjoy your morning coffee or host guests in style.
This stunning charming abode was built in 1999 by Distinctive Homes and has been meticulously maintained and well-loved over the past 23 years by the same owners. Being offered for the very first time on the market, with fantastic street appeal this perfect family home presents a move in and enjoy opportunity with the option to add personal touches to the already high quality layout.
Features that make this home special:
- Beautifully presented master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and stunning bay window featuring lead light windows and electric roller shutters
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good size, bedroom 2 with built in robe
- Open-plan living, kitchen and dining with wall mounted gas heater and ceiling fan for year round comfort
- Light-filled lounge room
- Classic style kitchen with recently installed Westinghouse oven and 700mm Westinghouse cooktop and range hood, dishwasher, walk-in pantry and ample storage space
- Elegant three–way bathroom with bathtub, shower and linen storage
- Laundry with external access
- Expansive outdoor entertaining area with undercover verandah where you can entertain guests and watch over kids and pets as they run free in the easy care gardens
- Established front and rear yards with an array of fruit trees including plum, apple, white cherry, mandarin, nectarine, lemon and blood orange
- Two rainwater tanks
- Recently installed ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Updated flooring throughout
- Tool shed
- Double garage with automatic roller doors, drive through access and internal access
- Double width driveway for additional off street parking
Perfectly located close by to the parks, walking trails and lakes of Roy Amer Reserve. Situated in close proximity to Northgate Shopping Centre and Gilles Plains Shopping Centre. Located nearby to a variety of schools including Cedar College and St. Pauls College. Convenient public transport options are also within easy reach. All this and only 9.5kms (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.