Beautifully Renovated Bungalow
This quality circa 1920 built home located on a spacious 448sqm (approximate) corner allotment is perfectly positioned on a peaceful street in the prestigious suburb of Prospect. Be the envy of your family and friends with a stunning 2019 extension and complete renovation with no expense spared, truly offering a move in with nothing to do opportunity. Combining beautiful modern fixtures with traditional character features, the home offers a luxurious ambience and will appeal to professionals, downsizers and young families who want to enjoy this city fringe lifestyle. With all the hard work done, there is nothing left to do but enjoy the home and reap the benefits of living in Prospect!
Features that make this home special:
- Stunning double brick Bungalow with a full renovation and extension completed in 2018/2019 with brand new wiring, plumbing and quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Beautiful character features with polished pine floorboards, brand new character cornicing, architraves, solid timber doors, traditional skirting, and soaring 3m ceilings throughout combining the old with the seamless modern extension
- Fantastic street appeal with wrap around verandah on a commanding corner position and located in a peaceful tree lined street
- Wide entrance hallway with Crimsafe security doors
- Spacious bedroom 1 with Farquhar custom floor to ceiling built in robes, stylish ensuite and access to side courtyard through solid timber double doors
- Great sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both featuring character fire places
- Commodious open plan lounge and dining with gas heater, downlights throughout and overlooking the north facing courtyard with commercial grade high windows allowing an abundance of natural light
- Modern chefs’ kitchen with breakfast bar, quality Michelangelo Quarts benchtops, SMEG stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard space with soft close drawers
- Contemporary main bathroom with shower over bath and 2nd toilet
- Large laundry or combined butlers pantry with built-in joinery, bench space and external access to backyard
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- New fencing on all boundaries, low maintenance yard with garden shed, 10,000L rain water tank, a variety of fruit trees including and not limited to Lemon, Orange, Mandarin and Lime
- Secure single carport with automatic roller door which can also be used for undercover outdoor entertaining
- Alarm system and CCTV intercom connection
Reap the rewards of this great location with a short stroll to Prospect Road cafes and eateries and a quick trip to the coveted Churchill Centre/Sefton Plaza as well as being ideally located in close proximity to public transport options which take you into North Adelaide and Adelaide Oval Precinct in minutes. Additionally located within the sought after Adelaide High School Zone.
Put this on top of your open inspection list!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.