Modern, Stylish and Appealing!
This 2019 built Torrens Titled home is well positioned within the heart of Enfield and delivers a modern contemporary lifestyle. Well designed and packed with quality fixtures and fittings, there is nothing to do but simply move in and enjoy!
Situated on a landscaped 350sqm (approximate) allotment, it features a generous floorplan with a good sized open plan living area, stylish kitchen and spacious patio. Ideally suiting families and first home buyers looking to get into the market, investors looking to add to their current portfolio and downsizers already living in the area looking for a low maintenance opportunity.
The spacious design and neutral decor provide modern living spaces; floating floors, LED downlights and crisp neutral tones flow throughout the living areas, offering bright and light spaces.
The modern kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, feature tiled splashback, stone look laminated bench tops, wide breakfast bar, walk-in pantry and double sink. Sliding glass doors open to reveal the generous paved patio area overlooking the large lawn covered rear yard, offering a comfortable space to entertain outdoors year round.
Additional features include a single garage with automatic roller door plus a handy central lounge, providing that much desired second living space. The stylish and modern bathroom features a deep relaxing bath while the walk-through laundry with exterior access completes the wet areas.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with spacious walk-in robe and modern ensuite bathroom
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 with built-in robes
- Open plan family/dining room
- Kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances, feature tiled splashback, stone look laminated bench tops, wide breakfast bar, walk-in pantry and double sink
- Spacious main bathroom with rail shower and deep relaxing bath
- Central lounge/second living space
- Bright laundry with exterior access door
- Generous paved undercover patio area
- Large yard area with room for children and pets to enjoy
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
- Single garage with automatic roller door
- 2.7m square set ceilings throughout
- Alarm system installed for added security
- Video intercom door bell
- Instant gas hot water service
- Rainwater tank
- Aggregate concrete driveway and path
- 350sqm block (approximate)
Perfectly located on a quiet street in the heart of Enfield amongst other similar newer homes and within easy reach of all amenities. The parks and reserves of Enfield are close by with Folland Park Reserve and St Albans Reserve easily accessible on foot. St Gabriel's School, Northfield Primary and Enfield Primary are all in the local area as is shopping at Sefton Plaza, Regency Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centre.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.