Easy-care, Family-friendly Home!
This three-bedroom, two-bathroom home is leased until October 2022 making it the ideal addition to any investment portfolio. The quiet yet convenient location is ideal for families while the generous lot provides a good-size yard that the kids are sure to love.
A cosy gas log fire warms the open-plan living, dining and kitchen area with air-conditioning for those warm summer days. Easy-care tiles flow underfoot and continue into the kitchen where sweeping benchtops, breakfast bar seating, a gas cooktop and a walk-in pantry will delight the eager cook.
Glass sliding door opens from the living area to the pitched roof verandah with ceiling fans, outdoor lighting and views out over the backyard.
Your new home is situated on an expansive 596sqm (approximate) block, is fully fenced and is located close to local shops, schools and public transport. The wide driveway allows for easy access to park your caravan or boat in between weekend getaways and the low-maintenance garden allows for a homely feel. Whatever your vision for the future, this Hillbank property has something for everyone.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom complete with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3
- Spacious dining and living room with combustion heater and sliding doors to outdoor entertaining
- Practical kitchen featuring breakfast bar, walk-in pantry, ample cupboard and bench space and stainless steel appliances including gas cook top
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with bath, separate shower and separate toilet for added convenience
- Large laundry with external access
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Paved entertaining area with pitched roof, ceilings fans and room for the whole family
- Fully fenced, established yard with large shed
- Single carport with roller door
- Additional off-street parking in driveway
- Currently tenanted until October 2022 for $310.00 per week
Please note: Recent hail damage to pergola has been booked in to be repaired prior to any settlement.
Located in close proximity to parks, reserves and a variety of schools including Tyndale Christian School, Playford International College and Thomas More College. Only minutes' drive to the new Saints Shopping Centre and 16km (approximately) to all the shopping and entertainment that Elizabeth City Center and Tea Tree Plaza has to offer.
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.