The Perfect Starter Or Investment!
Set on a large 622sqm (approximate) allotment with a wide 20m (approximate) frontage in the high growth area of Parafield Gardens, this well maintained family home offers the new owner a multitude of options. Boasting two great sized living areas, 3 bedrooms all with Built-in robes and freshly painted with new carpets installed, this is the perfect opportunity to live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches, rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to council consent). Astute buyers will surely be impressed with this property and the potential to add value. Put this on top of your inspection list this weekend!
Features that make this home special:
- Bedroom 1 with large built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Light filled formal lounge
- Open plan living and dining with gas heater and sky light
- Spacious meals are adjacent to kitchen
- Practical kitchen with breakfast bar and ample cupboard and bench space
- Neat and tidy main bathroom
- Separate toilet
- External laundry with ample storage space
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Extensive under cover outdoor entertaining area with barbeque area
- External enclosed studio or bedroom 4 with air conditioning
- Large workshop
- Fully fenced yard with established gardens and 2x rain water tanks
- Single carport with automatic roller door
Located in close proximity to parks, reserves, early learning centres and a variety of schools including Thomas More College, Brahma Lodge Primary School, Paralowie R-12 and Parafield Gardens Primary and High School. Shopping centres including Hollywood Plaza and Parabanks Shopping Centre are both nearby.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.