When Only The Best Will Do
Located in the highly sought after suburb of St Clair, this 2010 built Format Homes property will appeal to growing families, first home buyers and young couples. Thoughtfully designed, this home provides multiple year round entertaining options with perfect natural flow from the internal living areas to the impressive outdoor entertaining area. Set on a maintainable 300sqm (approximate) block, this home is sure to impress the whole family!
Upper level comprising of:
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Light filled family room with balcony access
- Main bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Separate toilet
Lower level comprising of:
- Bedroom 1 with walk-in robe and ensuite with 'his and hers' sinks
- Open plan living and dine with LED downlights
- Modern kitchen with breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and built-in wine rack
- Functional laundry
- Additional 3rd toilet
- Under-stair storage
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Undercover entertaining area
- Fully fenced, low maintenance yard with rainwater tank
- Garage with automatic roller door and internal access
- Quality carpet and Porcelain tiles throughout
Ideally located in the emerging suburb of St Clair, just a stone's throw from the green open spaces of St Clair Oval. A cosmopolitan neighbourhood with a village feel, St Clair is just 8km west of Adelaide's CBD and 5km from the sea. The conveniences and amenities of Woodville, West Lakes Mall, Hindmarsh Stadium, North Adelaide, and the reinvigorated Port area are in close proximity, plus schools, golf courses, cinemas, medical services and more. The St Clair community features 22 hectares of waterways and parks, a village square with its own shops, cafes and medical centre. St Clair's own train station, as well as other public transport options close by, offer convenient alternatives for travel to the CBD or the sea!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).