Exciting Opportunity with an Exceptional Outlook
Nestled in the Adelaide Foothills on a 590sqm (approximate) corner allotment and adjacent to tranquil Fourth Creek with a lifestyle full of nature right on your doorstep, this 1975 built solid brick home offers the new owners a multitude of options. Commandingly positioned, this blank canvas home is a worthy investment with opportunities to make it your own and add value with a simple cosmetic face-lift or explore redevelopment options (Subject to Council Consent). Equally the land size may appeal to those seeking a fantastic location to build their dream home (Subject to Council Consent).
Once you step inside you will notice that the light filled living areas embrace the natural ambience as they flow through to the outdoor entertaining area. This home offers an abundance of space that you will want to share with the whole family.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe, dresser and ceiling fan
- Good size bedrooms 2 and 3
- Light filled lounge
- Large family room with ceiling fan and air conditioner
- Rejuvenated kitchen with dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
- Casual dining area adjacent kitchen
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with built-in cupboards
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Expansive outdoor entertaining area with spa
- Garden shed
- Rainwater tank
- Easy care front and rear yard
- Single carport with side gate access
Situated within a short distance to a variety of well respected schools including: Stradbroke School, Rostrevor College and Norwood Morialta. Several strides to beautiful walking trails and lookouts at Morialta Conservation and Recreation Park. All of the shopping, entertainment and cafes that cosmopolitan Magill Road and The Parade, Norwood offer are only minutes’ drive away. Easy access to the CBD via public transport from Stradbroke Road.
Will this be your new address?
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).