This spacious family home stands proud on a well-sized block of 578sqm (approximately) with a wide 19.5m (approximate) frontage, offering endless future potential for the new owner.
Sure to attract family buyers looking for room to live and play and savvy developers who may wish to consider the exciting subdivision options (subject to all necessary consents).
You might look to make some cosmetic upgrades and add significant value over time or capitalise on the generous frontage to build your dream home, equally perfect for investors looking to rent out and reap the rewards. The choice is yours! (Subject to planning consents).
A light-filled lounge is waiting to welcome you, complete with a seamless connection to the open plan meals and kitchen area. Three good sized bedrooms, one bathroom and separate laundry with external access complete the convenient layout of the home.
This rare find in a prime location within close proximity to a variety of amenities.
Features that make this home special:
- Large main bedroom with ceiling fan, air conditioner and built-in robe
- Bedroom 2 and 3 of good size
- Light-filled lounge room
- Meals area adjacent kitchen with air conditioner and skylight for ample natural light
- Practical kitchen with skylight, standalone gas cooktop and oven, pantry and ample storage space
- Central main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with storage and external access
- Utility room off the meals area with external access
- Expansive backyard with verandah and large grassed area
- Detached shed/garage with panel lift door
- Undercover carport with drive through access to the shed/garage
Located in the north eastern suburbs and 25 minutes (approximate) from the city, this home is ideally located for families and those working in the Adelaide CBD. Close to all amenities including The Junction Shopping Centre, Gilles Plains Shopping Centre and Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and schools such as Valley View Kindergarten (Preschool), Primary School (R-6), and Valley View Secondary School (7-12).
For further information contact Gabriel Titmarsh on 0497 191 000 or 8269 7711 (office)
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.