Sleek, Stylish and Contemporary Home!
The lucky new owners of this gorgeous three-bedroom, two-bathroom home will have nothing left to do except move in and enjoy. The layout is spacious and has been designed for those who love to entertain with an effortless connection from the open-plan kitchen, meals and living area out to the huge covered verandah and private backyard.
Quality appliances, ample bench space and an abundance of storage will make preparing meals an absolute breeze while the gas wall heater in the main living area ensures added comfort. The second lounge/living area at the front of the home has views out over the gardens and can also be used as a valuable light-filled home office.
This home would make the ideal family abode, couples hideaway or savvy investment in an enviable corner block location with the Smith Creek Trail and Stebonheath Park only moments away.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedroom 2 and 3 of good size, both with built-in robes
- Formal light-filled lounge room upon entry
- Large open plan dining and living room with gas wall heater
- Modern and stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances, brand new dishwasher and ample bench and cupboard space
- Immaculate main bathroom with bath tub and separate shower
- Separate laundry with built in cupboard and access to exterior
- Spacious, fully concreted undercover entertaining area
- Garden shed
- Low maintenance, manicured front and rear gardens both with automatic watering systems
- Single car garage with automatic panel lift door and internal access
- Alarm system
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- LED downlights throughout
- Freshly painted throughout
Ideally located close to a variety of schools including Andrews Farm Community Preschool, St. Columbia College, Mark Oliphant College and Adelaide North Special School. All the shopping and entertainment that Munno Para Shopping City and Elizabeth City Centre are only a few minutes away or enjoy a round of golf at the nearby Playford Lakes golf course. All this and only 40 minutes (approximately) to the CBD via the Northern Expressway.
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).