Large Allotment in a Convenient Location!
This solid brick colonial style family home stands proud on a traditional sized block of 845sqm (approximately), offering endless future potential for the new owner.
Sure to attract family buyers looking for room to live and play and savvy renovators who might look to make some cosmetic upgrades and add significant value over time. Alternatively, capitalise on the generous allotment to build your dream home (subject to Planning Consents) and equally perfect for investors looking to rent out and reap the rewards. The choice is yours!
A light-filled lounge is waiting to welcome you home, complete with a ceiling fan and air conditioning for complete comfort in the warmer months. Three good sized bedrooms, one bathroom and separate laundry with external access complete the convenient layout of the home, while the outdoor entertaining area and rumpus room are sure to impress those who love to entertain.
Features that make this home special:
- Three bedrooms of good size, all with ceiling fans and built-in robes
- Light filled living room boasting a stunning bay window, ceiling fan and air conditioning
- Dining adjacent to the kitchen with a ceiling fan and French doors opening to the verandah
- Updated kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space, induction cooktop and stainless steel appliances
- Original bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Practical laundry with external access
- Expansive verandah ideal for relaxing or entertaining
- Detached rumpus room with air conditioner, perfect for a teenage retreat
- Low maintenance backyard with 2x rainwater tanks and garden shed
- Single gated carport with drive through access to detached garage with panel lift door for additional secure parking
- Security alarm system
Superbly located minutes away from all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza and Hope Valley Shopping Centre have to offer. Various sporting grounds and parks are nearby. Paradise and Tea Tree Plaza interchange are a short drive away for an easy commute to the CBD. Additionally in close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools, including Kildare College, Modbury High, Modbury Preschool to Year 7 and Dernancourt School R-7.
For further information please contact Kevin Nguyen on 0427 273 590 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.