What an Opportunity!
Currently positioned on a large 605sqm (approximate) allotment is this five-bedroom home with versatile living options, two full size kitchens, dual driveway and located in the heart of Ingle Farm. The perfect opportunity for a growing or multi- generational family or a blank canvas for those looking to adapt or recreate the current floorplan (Subject to planning consents).
The internal floorplan readily offers a space for everyone to enjoy with five well equipped and versatile bedrooms complete with built-in robes. A lounge room flooded with natural light, adjacent kitchen complete with feature Lofra stove and ample cupboard and bench space with adjoining meals area. Boasting an additional kitchen and entertaining area under the main roof, as well a three-space carport. Outside you will enjoy several undercover options, a large rumpus room, and grassed space.
Alternatively, for those buyers who have been tirelessly searching for an allotment to build their long-awaited dream home or seeking a development opportunity (subject to planning consents) with a frontage of 18.9m and depth of 32m (approx.) this is one you won’t want to miss!
Features that make this home special:
- Generous master bedroom with wall length built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Well sized bedrooms 2,3,4 and 5 all with built-in robes, bedrooms 2 and 3 with ceiling fans
- Spacious lounge adjoining to the meals area, with ceiling fan and wall heater for year-round comfort
- Updated kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher, standalone oven and cooktop, pantry, ample cupboard and bench space
- Meals area adjacent to the kitchen
- Central main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with linen storage to the hallway
- Additional entertaining area to the rear of the home with equipped kitchen including dishwasher, ceiling fan, air conditioner and combustion heater for year-round comfort
- Two undercover verandah with café blinds and one with combustion heater, perfect for entertaining
- Large, detached rumpus room with floor to ceiling cupboards, refrigerated heating and cooling with sliding door access
- 5KW Solar Electrical System
- Low-maintenance backyard
- Triple length carport with roller door and direct access to the backyard through additional roller door
- Large gated front garden with established gardens and dual driveways for additional off-street parking
Ideally located a short distance away from Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. A variety of schools, parks and public transport options are nearby. All this and the added bonus of the Adelaide CBD just 13km (approximately) away.
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.