Move in Today! Modern Design in Quiet Neighbourhood Location!
Tucked away in a quiet court is this 2011 built Torrens Title home, providing the perfect opportunity for young families and first home buyers looking to get into the market or equally an attractive investment opportunity.
Inside, provides a practical floorplan, including a spacious main bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe accompanied by three generous in size and well-equipped bedrooms. A sunny and open plan kitchen, living and dining area, including a well-appointed kitchen providing ample bench and cupboard space, gas cooktop completes the internal layout of the home.
Outside, a low maintenance space with shaded pergola provides the ideal balance between rest and play, great for entertaining with friends and family and neatly manicured lawns for the whole family to enjoy!
Features that make this home special:
- Generous master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 complete with built-in robes
- Spacious open plan kitchen, dining, living area with split system air conditioner
- Timeless kitchen with stainless steel appliances, pantry, gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample cupboard space and breakfast bar for those mornings when time is of the essence
- Sparkling main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Spacious separate laundry with broom closet and external access
- Outdoor entertaining area with pergola surrounded by easy-care gardens
- Single garage with panel lift door and internal access
Only minutes from all the shopping and entertainment that Munno Para Shopping City and Elizabeth City Centre have to offer. Enjoy a round of golf at the nearby Playford Lakes golf course. Ideally located close to a variety of schools including Mark Oliphant College and St Columba College. All this and only 40 minutes (approximately) to the CBD via the Northern Expressway.
For further information please contact Tom Chapman on 0477 766 739 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.