Room for all the Family!
This 1970's, well-loved home is ideally situated on a large 732sqm (approximate) block with a wide 22.8m (approximate) frontage. Boasting stunning hills views, an impressive outdoor entertaining area, multiple living areas, large rear yard and a valuable guest house, this home provides ample space to entertain at home with family and friends.
Live in and enjoy, rent out and reap the rewards or redevelop (subject to council consent), the choice is yours!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan and built in robe
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3 with ceiling fans
- Light-filled lounge room
- Updated and modern kitchen with ample bench space and walk-in pantry
- Spacious dining area with split system reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with ample storage space and access to additional toilet, conveniently includes plumbing for option to convert into complete bathroom
- Large linen closet
- Valuable family room featuring a bar and split system reverse cycle air conditioning
- Undercover outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fan and raised garden bed with built in barbeque
- Additional detached guest house complete with built in robe, ceiling fan and split system air-conditioning
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning
- Extensive carport with automatic roller door, providing enough room for your trailer, boat or caravan
- Secure rear yard with manicured gardens, garden shed + additional garage
In close proximity to parks, reserves, early learning centres, Paradise Interchange and a variety of schools including Valley View Secondary School, Ingle Farm East Primary, Cedar College and St. Pauls College. Shopping centres including Gilles Plains Shopping Centre, Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and The Junction Centre are all nearby. All this and only 10 minutes (approximate) drive to all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer!
For further information please contact Jacob Lanning on 0417 876 879 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.