Ready to Add Your Own Style!
Whether you are looking for your first home, a renovation project or a low-maintenance investment, 15 Rains Drive is the one you have been searching for. This easy-care abode is presented in original condition and has a large backyard and a spacious layout that is sure to tick all your boxes.
Your new home is situated on an expansive 594sqm (approximate) block. With a floorplan that offers three good-size bedrooms, new carpets throughout, one bathroom and a separate laundry. A spacious kitchen with an adjoining dining room with access to the backyard. Boasting a large driveway for additional off-street parking and gated, drive through access to the rear yard where there is additional room to store your caravan, boat or trailer in between weekend getaways with a double garage and a low-maintenance garden that allows for a homely feel.
Conveniently located close to local shops, schools and public transport. Whatever your vision for the future, this Pooraka property has something for everyone.
Features that make this home special:
- Main bedroom to the front of the property with ceiling fan
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 2 with ceiling fan
- Spacious light-filled lounge room with ceiling fan and split system heating and cooling
- Open plan kitchen and dining area with direct access to backyard
- Original kitchen with gas cooktop, double bowl sink and ample cupboard and bench space
- Central bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet for added convenience
- Practical laundry with external access
- Low maintenance front and rear yard with grass for kids and pets to enjoy
- Detached double garage with sliding doors as well as external access
- Car spaces behind gates for additional secure parking
Located in close proximity to all amenities including parks and reserves and just minutes away from public transport options and a variety of schools including Roma Mitchell Secondary College, Pooraka Primary School and St Pauls College. Only a short drive to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre, Mawson Lakes Shops and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and less than 12km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
Note: All grassed areas are enhanced for illustration purposes only.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.