Charming Stone-Fronted Bungalow in Idyllic Prime Location!
Classic elegance and style are on show throughout this impeccable 1992 stone fronted bungalow home, situated in the highly popular suburb of Nailsworth amongst other quality periods homes offering a blend of traditional and modern touches.
Maximising the lofty ceilings, the expansive kitchen, dining, and family area is flooded with natural light, complemented by a set of glass sliding doors that open to a private and secure courtyard. This versatile space provides an ideal setting for hosting gatherings with friends and family, or for simply unwinding while enjoying the scenic views of the well-maintained backyard.
A meticulously planned layout includes two spacious bedrooms, along with a dedicated study area serviced by a well-equipped main bathroom. As you enter, a distinct living space welcomes you. The extensive list of features is rounded out by a convenient laundry, ample shed storage, and an attached single carport for secure parking.
Impeccably presented with the chance to enjoy a city fringe lifestyle, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious bedroom 1 and 2; bedroom 1 with ceiling fan and wooden robe
- Study area perfect for office space for those working from home
- Formal living room upon entry featuring classic ceiling rose perfect space for welcoming friends and family
- Light filled open plan family and dining with split system air conditioner and ceiling fan, plus glass sliding door opening to the outdoor area
- Charming kitchen featuring a gas cooktop, dishwasher with ample cupboard and bench space with a desirable breakfast bar
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Well – appointed three-way main bathroom with separate shower, bath, and toilet facilities
- Practical laundry space with additional toilet and external access
- Cupboard in family area for extra storage space
- Manicured backyard and paved pergola for outdoor entertaining
- Solar electrical system
- Rainwater tank
- 1x shed
- Single carport set behind front gate with spacious driveway perfect for off-street parking
Superbly located close by to the Prospect Road shops, cafes and Palace Nova Cinema, Sefton Plaza, Northpark Plaza, North Adelaide and the Broadview and Prospect Ovals. Nearby to a beautiful reserve with tennis courts, BBQ, playgrounds and plenty of space for the kids to play. Zoned for the sought after schools such as Adelaide High School, Adelaide Botanic High School and Nailsworth Primary. An abundance of public transport options are available nearby providing a lifestyle hard to match. All this and you will be living less than 6kms (approximately) to the CBD.
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.