Classic Charm in Sefton Park!
Feast your eyes on this exceptional opportunity to secure a charming residence, situated within the admired suburb of Sefton Park. With an abundance of distinguished schools and highly-regarded recreation and shopping precincts within close proximity, it’s not hard to see why this admired location is so incredibly sought-after.
Nestled on a large 724sqm (approximate) allotment, there is great potential to enjoy the property in its original glory or take full advantage of this exciting opportunity to refurbish or build your dream home (subject to planning consent).
Packed with quaint original features including polished timber floors, timber fretwork and stunning ceiling roses throughout the majority of the home. You will feel right at home when entering through the wide entrance and hallway, complimented perfectly by a large light-filled lounge room. The dining room and kitchen are centrally located and sure to impress the home cook with sweeping benchtops, ample cupboard space and stainless-steel appliances including a dishwasher and gas cooktop.
Completing the list of features is a centrally located main bathroom, practical laundry, large shed and a single carport with drive through access to the backyard.
Astute buyers will surely be impressed with this fortuitous opportunity to secure entry into an exclusive enclave and indulge in the best of everything this cosmopolitan suburb of Adelaide has to offer.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 2 with built-in robe and ceiling fan and bedroom 3 with air conditioner
- Light-filled formal lounge room with feature mantel place
- Charming kitchen with stainless steel dishwasher, oven and gas cooktop, complete with ample cupboard and bench space
- Dining area adjacent to the kitchen
- Sunroom with direct external access
- Neat and tidy main bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Convenient separate toilet
- Separate laundry with linen storage and external access
- Polished timber flooring throughout
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Expansive undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Generous backyard with established fruit tree and grassed area for kids and furry friends to play
- Large shed (6.2m x 6m approximately)
- 2x 3,300L rainwater tanks with pump
- Double gated access to the backyard
- Zoned for Nailsworth Primary
Within minutes to the sensational Prospect Village cafes and restaurants, and all the convenient shopping needs around the corner at North Plaza Shopping Centre and Sefton Plaza. Close proximity to a number of quality Public and Private schools and excellent public transport options. All of this and only 5kms (approximately) from vibrant North Adelaide and 7kms (approximately) to the CBD.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Ben Krieg on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.