Fabulous Abode Adjacent to Reserve!
This charming low maintenance courtyard home situated on a 376sqm (approximate) corner allotment in the highly sought after suburb of Oakden is sure to impress. Quality is assured in this former display home that showcases the perfect blend of old-world elegance and modern comfort. You will live opposite a scenic reserve for park-like views and a wonderful place to take a walk on balmy summer evenings.
Inside, your new double-brick home features a big bay window and rustic brick walls paired with pendant lights, air-conditioning and tiled floors to ensure comfort. The living space is open-plan and light-filled with a seamless flow from the lounge into the dining area and kitchen. Here, the home chef is treated to gas cooking and plenty of storage.
You can entertain in style on the covered paved patio as you take in the leafy outlook or retreat to one of the three bedrooms and indulge in your favourite book. There is one bathroom and a two-car garage while the central location places you only moments from shops, the medical centre and the local bus stop.
Features that make this home special:
- Charming panelling in entrance hallway and double brick construction
- Spacious master bedroom with beautiful bay window, walk-in robe and direct access to the 2-way bathroom
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Large light-filled open plan living and meals area with split system air conditioner, gas heater and stunning brick feature walls
- Stylish kitchen complete with gas cook top, pantry and ample cupboard and bench space
- 2-way bathroom with spa bath + shower, powder room and separate toilet
- Separate laundry with access to exterior
- Ducted evaporative air-conditioning throughout the home
- Paved courtyard area with views of the established gardens
- Double garage with internal access
Perfectly located close by to the parks, walking trails and lakes of Harry Wierda Reserve. Situated in close proximity to Northgate Shopping Centre and Gilles Plains Shopping Centre. Located nearby to a variety of schools including Cedar College and St. Pauls College. Convenient public transport options are also within easy reach. All this and only 9.5kms (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.