Room to Live and Play!
Classic elegance and modern style are expertly combined throughout this solid brick home. Representing a fantastic opportunity for those buyers looking to move into this popular area, or for investors seeking to capitalize on the strong historical rental demand and capital growth, this great home ticks all the boxes.
Boasting a traditional sized 785sqm (approximate) allotment with dimensions of 17.06m frontage (approximately) and 46.02m depth (approximately), there is room to both live and play. A glorious North facing, fully fenced rear yard also contains a good sized garage that is perfect for storage or hobbies, while a second large shed could easily become a great rumpus room/studio (subject to council consents).
The interior of the home has been tastefully updated to highlight the original charm while still offering contemporary comfort. Timber floorboards, ornate cornices and high ceilings sit alongside on-trend plantation shutters and crisp white walls to create a home that is light-filled and effortlessly stylish.
Features that make this home special:
- Generous master bedroom with plantation shutters and built-in robe
- Bedroom 2 and 3 with built in robes
- Lounge with polished timber floorboards, plantation shutters and gas fire place
- Light and bright dine in kitchen with huge walk in pantry and pura tap
- Original bathroom with separate bath + shower with waterfall rain head and hand-held shower head
- Separate toilet for convenience
- Separate laundry
- Linen storage
- Daiken ducted reverse cycle air-conditioner with zoning function
- 5KW solar electrical system with 18 panels (approximately)
- Security system
- Verandah, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Generous backyard offering ample space for kids and pets to play
- Detached garage for secure parking in the back yard
- Additional 4.8 x 7.4 (approximately) shed
- Garden/tool shed
- Fully fenced rear yard
Located conveniently close to all suburban amenities and set amongst a vibrant family friendly local community. Greenacres and Northpark Shopping Centres, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza are all close by for your weekly shopping requirements. Local schools such as Prospect North Primary, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart School, Enfield Primary and Hampstead Primary are all easily accessed in the immediate area. Public transport is a short walk to Hampstead Road or Main North Road.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.