Spacious and Grand Home with Sparkling In-Ground Swimming Pool!
Treat yourself to the comfort and convenience you’ve been longing for with this stunning home promising idyllic living for the modern family. The palatial floor plan offers great flexibility and could be adapted to suit your needs with multiple gathering spaces, good-size bedrooms and lofty ceilings.
The open kitchen boasts sweeping benchtops and ample storage along with views to the dining and living room. From here, you can make your way through to the light-filled lounge room or step outside to the expansive covered verandah overlooking the sparkling in-ground pool and spa.
All of this stands proud on a large 612sqm (approximate) block and is bursting with street appeal. Offering a solar panel system and established landscaping along with plenty of room to create the family-friendly oasis you’ve always wanted.
Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, this is the property you have been waiting all year for!
Upper level comprising of:
- Expansive master suite with hills views, walk-in robe and large ensuite with his and hers basins
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 of great size, all complete with built-in robes
- Spacious bathroom with spa-bath and shower
- Separate toilet for added convenience
- Large living space
Lower level comprising of:
- Grand wide entry
- High ceilings
- An additional 5th bedroom or option to use as study/home office
- Enormous lounge room with double doors
- Immaculate light-filled open plan family/dining with beautiful bay window
- Separate family room with built-in cupboards
- Spacious kitchen with ample bench and storage space, stainless steel appliances including 900mm gas cooktop, dishwasher and pantry
- Powder room providing valuable third toilet
- Separate laundry with direct access to exterior
- Expansive paved pergola with pitched roof and ceiling fan, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Additional verandah and patio
- Sparkling in-ground solar-heated swimming pool with spa
- Garden shed
- Double garage with automatic panel lift door and roller door providing direct access to rear yard
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning throughout
- 24-panel solar-electrical system currently on 50c feed-in traffic
- New carpets throughout
- Freshly painted
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007, Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.