Inviting Home with Endless Potential!
Nestled on a tranquil street, this home sits on a spacious allotment, offering an enticing opportunity for a diverse range of buyers. Whether you're a family searching for a canvas to add your personal touch, an astute investor exploring potential opportunities, first-time homebuyers, or someone yearning for a serene lifestyle in a prime location, this property is an irresistible choice.
As you step inside, a generously sized lounge room welcomes you with exposed brick arch doorways and a cosy gas heater, infusing character into the space. The practical kitchen is fit for the aspiring chef, features a free-standing gas cook top and seamlessly connects to the dining room with easy access to the verandah.
The floorplan encompasses three bedrooms, each equipped with built-in robes, serviced by a neat and tidy main bathroom. Perfect for those who love to host gatherings, the property boasts a verandah overlooking the expansive paved yard. Completing the layout is a double-length carport, a shed, and a versatile rumpus room, adaptable to your needs, whether it be a retreat, playroom, or home office.
This fantastic home is conveniently located just moments away from Salisbury Park Primary School, lush reserves, and popular local supermarkets, including the sought-after Saints Shopping Centre. Astute buyers will undoubtedly be impressed by the tremendous potential this property offers.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with mirrored built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 2 with built-in robes
- Lounge room with gas heater
- Dining room adjacent to kitchen with seamless connection to the verandah
- Charming kitchen with freestanding stove and cook top
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout
- Rumpus room with air conditioning
- Neutral main bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Separate toilet for added convenience
- Valuable laundry space with external access
- Extensive outdoor entertaining area with undercover verandah, perfect to enjoy your morning coffee
- Double carport with plenty off-street parking
- Two sheds providing extra storage
- Rainwater tank
- Fruit trees
- 1.5kw solar system
Ideally situated in Salisbury Park, this residence offers unparalleled convenience, with Saints Shopping Centre within easy distance and The Grove Shopping Centre just a short drive away. Public transport, sporting clubs, parks, and a diverse selection of both public and private schools are all in close proximity. Notable educational institutions such as Salisbury Park Primary and Salisbury Park Kindergarten are easily accessible, ensuring a well-rounded and accessible lifestyle for residents.
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.