Torrens Titled, Private and Secure!
Whether you are starting out, slowing down or wanting to invest, then this property should catch your interest.
Torrens Titled, it is superbly situated in a quiet and secure position, set back from Collins Street behind remote control gates with an intercom system, on a comfortable 457sqm (approximate) block.
Providing 3 good sized bedrooms, 2 living areas and an undercover outdoor entertaining area, offering enough space to entertain at home with family and friends. Additionally the ample off street parking space provides plenty of room for your 2nd car, caravan, boat or trailer.
Representing an exciting opportunity for first home buyers wanting to live in a vibrant City fringe location or for those buyers who may be seeking the convenience of a mid-sized land holding while still retaining the security and privacy of their own individual home. Investors will also see the potential to secure quality tenants and take advantage of the area's strong historical rental returns.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3
- Light filled lounge and dining room
- Kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and walk-in pantry
- Second living or casual meals area
- Neat bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Split system air conditioner
- 5KW solar electrical system with 20 panels
- Outdoor undercover entertaining
- Single garage with automatic roller door
- Parking space for 2nd car, caravan, boat or trailer
- Fully fenced, secure rear yard
- Remote controlled front gates with intercom entry
- 457sqm (approximate) Torrens Titled block
Located conveniently close to all suburban amenities and set amongst a vibrant family friendly local community. Greenacres and Northpark Shopping Centres, Regency Plaza and Sefton Plaza are all close by for your weekly shopping requirements. Local schools such as Prospect North Primary, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart School, Enfield Primary, Hampstead Primary are all easily accessed in the immediate area. Public transport is located just a short walk to Hampstead Road or Regency Road.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).