Your Search Stops Here!
A host of modern updates have been seamlessly blended with quaint original details in this beautifully presented family home. Buyers craving charm and elegance will adore the covered porch while inside, timber floors, tall ceilings and ample space are all yours to enjoy.
The flexible floorplan has three good-size bedrooms, a light filled sunroom and a well-appointed main bathroom. The commodious open plan living room flows seamlessly into the dining and kitchen area which offers ample cupboard and bench space and is sure to be the hub of everyday living. Adding functionality to the home is the internal laundry and a pergola entertaining area, perfect for hosting guests in the warmer months.
Appealing to the car and DIY enthusiast is the attached carport with drive through access to a secure garage which can alternatively be used as a rumpus for additional living space. Established gardens add instant appeal to the generous lot and there’s a spacious backyard with room for the kids and pets to play.
Features that make this home special:
- Large bedroom one complete with generous wall-length built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with ceiling fans and bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Spacious open plan living and dining with ceiling fan and an abundance of natural light
- Bright modern kitchen featuring a stainless-steel dishwasher, 900mm Glem oven and gas cooktop, pantry and a large island bench with breakfast bar
- Warm and inviting sunroom with built-in bench/cupboard and air conditioning unit
- Original bathroom with separate bath and shower + convenient separate toilet
- Separate laundry with linen cupboard and external access
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Paved undercover pergola with space to entertain friends and family
- Expansive backyard with established gardens and a good-sized grass area for kids and pets to play
- Outdoor storage space
- Detached garage/rumpus room with internal access
- Undercover carport
- Landscaped front garden with gated driveway for additional off-street parking
- 4.2kW solar power
Located only a short drive to multiple shopping precincts including Prospect Road, Churchill Centre, Gepps Cross Homemaker Centre and Northpark Shopping Centre. Positioned in such a central location, you can be in the city within 15 minutes (approximate), at the beach in 20 minutes (approximate) or in the Adelaide Hills in under 30 minutes (approximate). Ample public transport options are a short commute towards Main North Road, with plenty of parks and reserves close by to fulfil all sporting, exercising and recreational purposes.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Debbie Orr on 0427 530 946 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.