Wow. What a Stunner!!
Positioned on a corner allotment and with a striking street appeal, this gorgeous home is set to get your heart racing!
As you arrive the lush, manicured front garden combines with a classic double bay window design to give this 1995 built home a sense of grandeur. Step inside to be greeted by a light filled lounge and dining space that flows through to an undercover outdoor entertaining area. A master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite plus two additional bedrooms each with built in robes are complimented by a good sized kitchen and fully renovated main bathroom with separate toilet. A carport with roller door plus off street parking for a second vehicle completes the offering.
On a 355sqm Torrens Titled low maintenance allotment (approximate), this home provides an affordable entry into this highly sought after area. Equally its stylish modern interior and manageable allotment may well make it the perfect home for those looking to downsize.
Whatever your reason for looking – just make sure this one is on your weekend inspection schedule!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom featuring a classic bay window with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Spacious bedrooms 2 and 3 both with built in robes
- Light filled living/dining with seamless connection to the outdoor entertaining area
- Classic white kitchen offering a pantry and ample cupboard and bench space
- Fully renovated main bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and separate toilet
- Ducted heating and cooling throughout
- Instant gas hot water system
- Separate laundry with built-in cupboard and external access
- Undercover verandah perfect for hosting family and friends
- Fully fenced, established backyard with room for children and pets to run free
- Garden shed for additional storage
- Single carport with roller door and additional carpark with gate for secure off-street parking
- 355sqm Torrens Titled allotment (approximate)
Located within easy walking distance to parks, local sporting clubs and a variety of schools including Greenwith Primary School and Our Lady of Hope School, as well as Greenwith Childcare and Kindergarten. Plenty of public transport options including less than a 100m (approximately) stroll to the closest bus stop providing express routes directly to the CBD. You will be spoilt for choice with endless walking trails and parklands surrounding the area. All of this and just a short drive to The Stables Shopping Centre and The Village Shopping Centre!
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.