Fantastic Family Home with Granny Flat Under Main Roof!
Offering a brilliant lifestyle with Dry Creek walking trails and reserves located just across the road, this home is sure to impress! Thoughtfully designed, this home provides year round entertaining options with perfect natural flow from the multiple internal living areas to the huge outdoor entertaining area. Featuring a valuable 5th bedroom with its own bathroom and living area, perfect for extended family.
This home boasts a commanding street appeal with its sandstone facade and wide frontage. Set on a large 788sqm (approximate) block in a quiet street, this home is sure to impress from the moment you see it!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes
- Unique Granny Flat/bedroom 5 with walk-in robe, ensuite and separate living quarters
- Light filled formal lounge room
- Formal dining room
- Spacious family/living/meals area with ceiling fan
- Reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Large kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, ample bench and cupboard space and walk-in pantry
- Three-way main bathroom with separate toilet
- Huge undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Fully fenced, low maintenance rear yard
- Large shed
- Double garage with automatic roller doors and direct internal entry
- Third driveway space
Ideally located in the highly sought after suburb of Walkley Heights, and within convenient walking distance to the beautiful Dry Creek and walking trails. Minutes away from parks, public transport options and a variety of schools including Ingle Farm Primary, Valley View Secondary, St Pauls College, Heritage College and Cedar College. Only a short drive to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and less than 13km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD!
For further information please contact Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).