Reside Inside or Invest for Success!
Available now and set in a tranquil location close to Stebonheath Park, this immaculate 4 bedroom home provides a perfect opportunity for the first home buyer looking to enter the market or the savvy investor looking to add to their portfolio. Situated in a quiet street, astute buyers will surely be impressed with this neat and tidy home perfectly located close to all amenities.
This well maintained home set on a low maintenance 444sqm (approximate) corner allotment truly offers a 'move in with nothing to do' opportunity. With a family friendly floor plan, well-proportioned living spaces and ample rear yard for your furry friends and the whole family to enjoy!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with aerial point, walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Valuable 4th bedroom or study
- Large, light filled formal living area
- Fantastic open plan meals/living area with split-system air conditioner
- Modern kitchen with Island bench and breakfast bar, gas cooktop, stainless steel appliances and ample bench and cupboard space
- Three way bathroom with separate bath and shower + toilet
- Separate spacious laundry with built-in cupboard
- New carpets throughout the home
- Excellent rear yard with plenty of grass for the kids or pets
- Double garage with panel roller door, drive through access and internal access to the house
Ideally located close to a variety of schools including Andrews Farm Community Preschool, St. Columbia College, Mark Oliphant College and Adelaide North Special School. All the shopping and entertainment that Munno Para Shopping City and Elizabeth City Centre offer are only a short drive away or enjoy a round of golf at the nearby Playford Lakes golf course. All this and only 40 minutes (approximately) to the CBD via the Northern Expressway.
For further information please contact James Rawkins on 0408 081 826 or 8269 7711 (office).