Family Home on Generous Allotment!
Prime opportunity to secure this family home set on a generous 567sqm (approximate) block with an 18m (approximate) frontage. This home provides ample space for the entire family to live and play with a large outdoor entertaining area and rear yard with room for your boat or caravan. Additionally offering a brilliant lifestyle with Dry Creek walking trails and reserves located just minutes away. Offering the new owner a multitude of options including: live in and enjoy, renovate and add your own personal touches (carpets ideally need replacing) or rent out and reap the rewards.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all with built-in robes
- Open plan family/kitchen area with heater
- Convenient spacious second lounge room
- Kitchen with gas cooktop, breakfast bar and ample bench and cupboard space
- Formal dining room
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with access to rear yard
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Pitched verandah, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Manicured front and rear gardens
- Garden shed and pond in rear yard
- Double garage with drive through access
Ideally located in the highly sought after suburb of Walkley Heights, just minutes away from parks, public transport options and a variety of schools including Ingle Farm Primary, Valley View Secondary, St Pauls College, Heritage College and Cedar College. Only a short drive to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and less than 13km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD!
For further information, please contact Mark Fricker on 0413 000 845 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.