Low Maintenance, Location on Lovely Lauder Avenue
A rare opportunity is on offer to secure this Torrens Titled courtyard home in the tightly held suburb of Sefton Park. Set on a 417sqm (approximate) allotment with an attractive 14.4m wide (approximate) frontage, the home boasts 2 good sized living areas, 3 large bedrooms, and 2 courtyards, making it perfect for those locals looking to downsize, professional couples, and young families who are looking for a private and secure home in a convenient location!
Built in 1998 by Fairmont Homes and offering a flexible floorplan with generous proportions to all rooms - they simply don't build them like this anymore!
Offering the perfect lifestyle with many great amenities close by including Sefton Plaza, Northpark Plaza and multiple public transport options, there is nothing to but simply move in, and enjoy this fabulous lifestyle!
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, bedroom 3 with built-in robe
- Light-filled formal lounge with split system air conditioner
- Open plan family area
- Practical kitchen with electric cooktop, dishwasher, walk-in pantry and breakfast bar
- Formal dining room
- Large main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry
- Freshly painted and brand new carpets
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Fully fenced rear yard and secure fencing at the front of house for additional security
- 2x courtyards for outdoor entertaining
- Oversized garage with roller door
Within minutes to the sensational Prospect Village cafes and restaurants, and all the convenient shopping needs around the corner at North Plaza Shopping Centre and Sefton Plaza. Close proximity to a number of quality Public and Private schools and excellent public transport options. All of this and only 5kms (approximately) from vibrant North Adelaide and 7kms (approximately) to the CBD.
Inspection is a must!
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).