A Cosmopolitan Lifestyle
Great things come in small packages! Built in Circa 2000 on a 333sqm (approximate) block, this rendered home is of generous proportions, exceptionally maintained and a brilliant opportunity to secure something very special.
This home is wonderfully inviting, capturing lovely light and space, two great sized bedrooms, a study/sitting room plus an open plan living and dining.
The ‘Show Stopper’ is the fabulous pitched pergola which is surrounded by established gardens and offers pure tranquillity.
Ideally located in popular Brompton, with the buzz of North Adelaide, North Adelaide Golf course with spectacular views of the City of Adelaide, the beautiful Adelaide Parklands, Plant 4 Bowden and The Entertainment Centre which are within walking distance, cafes and a wide variety of restaurants, shopping and the CBD is just a short trip via one of the many available transport options.
Features that make the home special:
- Two generous bedrooms both with ceiling fans
- A stately master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Bedroom 2 with built in robe
- Office/sitting room which looks out to the intimate front courtyard which is secure and bursting with visions of the established fruit trees (2 x lemon and 2 x lime)
- Modern, spacious kitchen which offers plenty of bench space, cupboards space, island bench, stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop (Chef), dishwasher (Bosch) and pantry
- Open plan living/dining, both of comfortably large proportions
- The main bathroom has a bath, separate 2nd toilet and a powder room
- The laundry is located very cleverly and discreetly behind 4 bi fold doors
- Split system in the lounge
- Windows are plentiful
- Roman blinds in the bedrooms and office/sitting room
- The undercover entertainment area is complete with an immense pitched pergola, decked flooring and surrounded by plenty of established gardens and lawn area
- A two car garage with automatic remote is a luxurious addition with internal access and walk through access
Brompton really is all about location, location, location with easy access to:
- Great, varied shopping including local Foodland, IGA Plant 4, Arndale Shopping Centre, Churchill Centre and Costco
- The delightful North Adelaide and Prospect Village with further abundant dining and nightlife
- Local private and public schools including Adelaide High School, Adelaide Botanic High School, Prospect Primary, Brompton Primary and St Margaret Mary's School
- Adelaide Aquatic Centre
- Only 5kms (approximately) to the CBD as well as Adelaide Oval, Adelaide Entertainment Centre and Coopers Stadium only a stroll away for year round local entertainment
For further information please contact AnnaMaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).