Classic, Stylish and Spacious!
This immaculately presented, fully renovated 4 bedroom family home boasts generous proportions and offers high quality fixtures and fittings. Built in 1989 on a 630sqm (approximate) block and offering 153sqm (approximately) of internal living and an immense outdoor entertaining area, this home set in a quiet cul-de-sac, is sure to impress!
The soft neutral tones throughout effortlessly combine the contemporary with the practical whilst offering a wonderful sense of space and natural light. The property boasts a brilliant floorplan and accommodation all set on one level with delightful gardens and sunshine in all the right places.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Spacious bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, bedroom 2 and 4 with built-in robes
- Light filled lounge
- Formal dining room
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop, wine rack and ample bench and cupboard space
- Large family and meals area
- Sparkling main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet
- Separate laundry with built-in cupboard
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning throughout
- Gas space heater
- New carpets
- Expansive undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Private courtyard area
- Manicured front and rear gardens
- Workshop/shed with tilt door
- Single carport with automatic roller door
Ideally located close to a variety of quality schools, local shops and public transport options. Within easy walking distance to a park and reserve. All of this and just a short drive to all of the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer!
This enchanting home is sure to delight!
For further information please contact Annamaria Varelias on 0487 487 383 or 8269 7711 (office).