Family Sized Entertaining
This large, modern contemporary style home offers generous accommodation in a setting that lends itself perfectly for entertaining friends and family while enjoying everything its near City location has to offer.
With a stylish facade including secure pillared front fence with remote control gate, the home provides 4 good sized bedrooms and the highly desirable open living space adjacent to alfresco entertaining area which encapsulates modern living. Complimented by a lounge room giving the valuable second living space that is so important for families, the home further offers plantation shutters throughout, a study/home office and double garage under the main roof with panel lift door.
Set on a large 807sqm (approximate) fully landscaped allotment, a great inclusion is the sparkling solar heated in ground swimming pool that's adjacent to the full width pitched roof verandah, further extending the entertaining and lifestyle options and making this home a private haven to relax in.
Within close proximity to some of the state's best private schools including Wilderness School, Blackfriars Priory School, St Peter's College and St Andrew's School, the home is importantly also within the highly sought after Nailsworth Primary School zone. Conveniently located a short stroll away from the renowned Broadview Oval leisure precinct. Take advantage of the minutes' walk to the bus to enjoy the City, Adelaide Oval and Riverbank entertainment areas. Short drive to Cosmopolitan Prospect Road with its vibrant cafe scene, boutique shops and movie theatre.
Features that make this home special:
- Large master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite with double vanities and spa bath
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3, both with ceiling fan and built-in robes
- Generous sized bedroom 4 with ceiling fan
- Study with ceiling fan and built-in storage
- Formal lounge room
- Open plan family/dining area
- Stylish kitchen including 900mm 5 burner gas cooker, pura tap, dishwasher, breakfast bar and large pantry
- Main bathroom including bath and shower plus separate toilet
- 2.7m ceilings, 600mm floor tiles
- Separate laundry with ample storage space
- Daiken ducted reverse cycle air conditioning with zoning function
- Alfresco with ceiling fan plus extensive pitched verandah, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Solar heated salt water swimming pool
- Fully landscaped front & rear yards including irrigation system
- Large shed at rear with power
- 2 x rain water tanks
- Pillared fence at front with remote controlled electronic gates
- Double garage under main roof with direct internal entry and automatic panel lift door
- Security system
- Plantation shutters throughout
- 8 panel solar electrical system for energy efficiency
- Instant gas hot water system
- Data cabling to all rooms
- NBN connected
- 807sqm fully landscaped block
Located in a fantastic position that provides easy access to many facilities including the Walkerville Terrace Shopping Centre, Northpark Shopping Centre and Sefton Plaza.
Will this be your new home?
For further information, please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870, Paul Lukeman on 0427 273 590 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 87 North East Road, Collinswood for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.