This opulent family homes offers its new owners a luxurious lifestyle with high quality finishes, fixtures and fittings throughout. Be the envy of all of your friends with multiple living areas, an exquisite outdoor entertaining area, and a simply superb spa!
This magnificent courtyard home is set on an easy care 350sqm (approximate) allotment and will simply take your breath away! Boasting architectural appeal with stacked stone, glass and rendered exteriors and embodying modern, convenient living, you won't want to wait to make one yours.
Features that make this home special:
Upper level comprising of:
- Spacious master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and private balcony
- Large bedroom 2 with built-in robe
- Good sized bedrooms 3 and 4, both with built-in robes
- Light-filled living area /study / retreat
- Immaculate three-way main bathroom with separate bath and shower + toilet
- Storage space
Lower level comprising of:
- Spacious open plan family and dining area with feature wall and air conditioner
- Modern, stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, granite benchtops, breakfast bar and walk-in pantry
- Formal lounge
- Valuable powder room providing toilet on lower level
- Separate laundry with ample storage space
- Large alfresco with ceiling fan, ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Undercover spa
Additional modern conveniences:
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Ample storage space
- Secure, low maintenance rear yard with garden shed
- Double garage with direct internal entry and direct rear access
Perfectly positioned in popular Valley View and close to a variety of quality schools, Modbury Hospital and the O-Bahn for easy access to Adelaide CBD. Public transport options as well as parks and reserves are just a short walk away. Only minutes' drive to all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer, and close by to Valley View and Ingle Farm Shopping Centres. All this and less than 13kms (approximate) to the Adelaide CBD.
For further information please contact Nikki Lehmann on 0448 199 575 or 8269 7711 (office).