Light-filled Abode on a Scenic Tree Lined Street!
Blissfully situated in a highly sought-after enclave, this is your chance to indulge in a lock-and-leave lifestyle or enjoy this light-filled home, a home that will truly impress young professionals, first home buyers or investors looking for a solid investment placed in an attractive location.
A charming facade sets the tone as you enter and the ambience continues inside with a bright, timeless interior and an abundance of natural light flooding the home, which makes this a property you’ll adore coming home to each and every day.
The practical layout boasts three good-sized bedrooms and two bathrooms, plus a great size living area including a lounge and a dining room. A modern kitchen, with a gas cooktop will delight the budding chef while entertainers will enjoy a spacious rear courtyard with a secure raised deck, perfect for entertaining family and friends.
This home is perfectly nestled within a quiet street with a host of amenities nearby and directly opposite Founders Reserve with scenic walking paths. Buyers are sure to enjoy what this desirable address and beautiful surrounds have to offer. Whether you are seeking a quality first home, a family abode to live in within an in-demand area, wanting to downsize close to outstanding local amenities, or looking for an investment property, then this charming home is the one for you!
Features that make this home special:
- Generous master bedroom with large walk-in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 of good-size, both complete with built-in robes
- Spacious open-plan dining, lounge and kitchen area with easy-care tiled flooring and sliding door opening to the backyard
- Chic white kitchen with stainless steel gas cooktop and dishwasher, large pantry, ample cupboard space and benchtop with breakfast bar
- Sparkling main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Convenient separate toilet
- Separate laundry with linen storage and external access
- Ducted air-conditioning
- Raised rear decking, providing an outdoor entertaining oasis, surrounded by established gardens
- Rainwater tank
- Gas hot water system
- Single garage with roller door and both internal and external access
In close proximity to parks, reserves, early learning centres and a variety of schools including Valley View Secondary School, Ingle Farm East Primary, Cedar College and St. Pauls College. Shopping centres including Gilles Plains Shopping Centre, Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and The Junction Centre are all nearby. All this and only 7 minutes (approximate) drive to all the shopping and entertainment that Westfield Tea Tree Plaza has to offer!
For further information please contact Paul Leombruno on 0439 160 161, Fadi Oudih on 0455 999 007 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.