A Set-and-forget Investment Awaits!
Beautifully presented, low-maintenance and currently tenanted, this is the savvy investment you’ve been looking for to bolster your portfolio. The layout is bright and modern with three bedrooms, a two-way bathroom and a study nook.
The living space is open-plan with a seamless flow from the stylish kitchen into the meals area and living room. Sliding doors open out to the rear yard and there is also a central courtyard where you can enjoy your morning coffee. A laundry, built-in robes and a single carport complete the layout.
Whether you keep this home for yourself or continue to use it as an investment, you are sure to appreciate the central location. Elizabeth South Primary School is only steps from the door and the Elizabeth South train station and the local supermarket are both within walking distance. A host of other schools and Hollywood Plaza are also close by and it’s just over 35 minutes into the Adelaide CBD.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe and access to 2-way bathroom
- Good sized bedrooms 2 and 3 with built-in robes
- Study nook
- Open plan living, meals and kitchen area
- Contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, gas cooktop and breakfast bar
- Neutral main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry with linen press
- Low maintenance front and rear yard
- Single carport with automatic panel lift roller door and internal access
- Currently tenanted for $280.00 per week until March 2022
Ideally located within a short drive to all the shopping and entertainment that Elizabeth Shopping Centre has to offer. Public transport options, a variety of schools, parks and the Elizabeth Park Tennis Precinct are all nearby.
For further information please contact Jacob Lanning on 0417 876 879 or 8269 7711 (office).