Sophisticated and Stylish Living
This sophisticated and stylish ground floor apartment provides private and peaceful living in the emerging suburb of Bowden. Overlooking Emu Park and with easy access to all the great amenities that Bowden has to offer, this apartment is sure to impress the astute buyer.
Features that make this home special:
- 2 spacious bedrooms, both with built-in robes and ceiling fan
- Light filled lounge with split system air conditioner and ceiling fan
- Stunning kitchen with dishwasher, gas cooktop and ample bench and cupboard space
- Modern bathroom
- European laundry with linen cupboard
- Plantation shutters throughout
- Private courtyard with easy access to the street (approximately 25sqm)
- Secure parking with easy access to rear carpark
Perfectly located less than 5 minutes’ walk to Bowden Town Square and Plant 4 markets. Convenient public transport links, lush gardens and parklands with public art and BBQ’s, retail precincts, restaurants and cafes are all close by to this sustainable and connected community. All this and less than 5km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD, UniSA and the new Royal Adelaide Hospital.
For further information please contact Darren Cowey on 0439 160 161 or 8269 7711 (office).
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.