Ideal Entertainer between the City and the Sea!
Get in quick! Built in 2016 to the highest of standards, this Torrens Titled property ticks all the boxes!
With the convenience of dual living spaces and comprising of three generous bedrooms including a fabulous main bedroom with dreamy walk-in robe and well equipped ensuite. Bedrooms two and three complete with built-in robes and serviced by the central and stylish main bathroom, conveniently laid out with separate toilet, shower and powder room offering privacy and practicality.
Completing the internal layout is a grand, light filled open plan kitchen, living and dining. Boasting a modern kitchen with central island bench, breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances and gas cooktop.
Step outside with an effortless flow from the open plan kitchen, living and dining, the rear yard boasts luscious landscaping, an undercover entertaining area and elevated deck perfect for enjoying an early morning coffee and sunrise.
Features that make this home special:
- Dreamy main bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite and features stylish plantation shutters
- Bedrooms two and three with built-in robes
- Separate and versatile study
- Additional living space
- Light and airy open plan kitchen, living and dining spaces with easy care flooring underfoot and complete with plantation shutters and floor to ceiling glass sliding doors
- Stylish kitchen with central island bench, stainless steel appliances, dish washer and gas cook top and boasts ample cupboard and bench space
- On trend main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Separate laundry with external access
- Luscious, landscaped rear yard with elevated decked area
- Undercover entertaining space
- Garden shed and clothesline
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Rainwater Tank
Superbly located only minutes away from all of the shopping and entertainment that Henley Square has to offer. Within walking distance to Fulham Gardens Shopping Centre, public transport options and a variety of local parks. Nearby to a variety of quality schools including Grange Primary, Fulham Gardens Primary, Star of The Sea School, Saint Michael's College and Henley High School. All this and only 10km (approximately) to the CBD!
For further information please contact Tom Chapman on 0477 766 739 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.