Renovated and Ready to Enjoy!
This charming, well-presented home is coupled with modern conveniences and will appeal to the most astute buyer. Meticulously maintained and beautifully updated inside, the home exudes a modern contemporary feel with clean lines and neutral decor throughout.
Boasting a flexible floorplan with three bedrooms, one bathroom and a separate lounge, there is room for the whole family. A dine-in kitchen is sure to be the centre of everyday living, while the paved courtyard and low maintenance gardens provide the perfect place to unwind at the end of a long day.
Completing the layout is a practical laundry and gated side access to the backyard for secure off-street parking. This home truly ticks all the boxes and will appeal to young families, professional couples, and downsizers alike.
Perfectly positioned on a low maintenance 360sqm (approximate) allotment, this property delivers all the benefits of a city fringe location. There is nothing to do but move in and start enjoying the lifestyle on offer!
Features that make this home special:
- Large light filled main bedroom
- Two additional well-sized bedrooms; bedroom 2 with built-in robe and bedroom 3 with freestanding wardrobe
- Modern dine-in kitchen complete with ample cupboard space, servery to the living room and stainless steel standalone gas cooktop and oven
- Spacious living room with feature manel piece
- Neat and tidy bathroom, featuring floor to ceiling tiles
- Convenient separate toilet
- Separate laundry with storage and external access
- Low maintenance paved courtyard, perfect to relax with friends and family
- Low-maintenance front garden with paved driveway and gated drive through access for secure parking in rear yard
Conveniently located close to Northgate and Northpark Shopping Centres for your weekly shopping requirements. Local schools such as Enfield Primary School, St Martin’s Primary School and Roma Mitchell Secondary College are all easily accessed in the immediate area. Public transport is a short walk to Hampstead Road or Main North Road.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Debbie Orr on 0427 530 946 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.