Immaculate Family Home with Large Yard
This beautifully presented family home on a well maintained allotment of 800sqm (approximate) and with a fantastic street presence will appeal to young couples, first home buyers, investors, and families alike. Set amongst other quality homes and in a quiet location, buyers will appreciate the tastefully updated decor, large backyard and proximity to all amenities. If you are looking for a quality family home at an affordable entry point into the popular suburb of Blair Athol with great potential for future capital growth, your search stops here.
Features that make this home special:
- Large bedroom 1 with built-in robe and ceiling fan
- Good sized bedroom 2 with ceiling fan and built-in robe
- Generous sized bedroom 3 with ceiling fan
- Beautiful polished floorboards to living areas
- LED lights
- Spacious, light filled lounge room with ceiling fan, Rinnai gas heater and split system reverse cycle air conditioner
- Timber kitchen with gas cooktop, ample bench and cupboard space and ceiling fan
- Large dining room
- Neat and tidy bathroom with separate toilet
- Separate laundry + additional storage space
- Expansive undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Huge rear yard with multiple fruit trees and 2x garden sheds
- Oversize garage with power
- Additional off street parking available
- Roller shutters
- Alarm system
Located only 8kms (approximately) from the Adelaide CBD and only minutes away from the new Churchill Shopping Centre, Enfield Plaza Shopping Centre and Northpark Shopping Centre. In close proximity to a variety of excellent public and private schools. Nearby to several local parks and public transport.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).
Don't miss this opportunity!
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public -
(A) at our office located at 434 Montague Road, Modbury North for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and
(B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.