Perfect First-Home or Ideal Investment!
Offering a low maintenance lifestyle perfectly paired with contemporary comforts this is a home that will appeal to first-time buyers, downsizers, couples and the savvy investor alike.
Spacious and well-maintained situated on a quiet no through road this abode is sure to impress. Providing enough space to entertain at home and expand with the growing family. With three well equipped bedrooms and central main bathroom, a light and bright kitchen and living area completes the home and provides a comfortable environment to create memories with loved ones that will last a lifetime.
The opportunities for growth are fantastic and there is plenty of scope to add your own personal touches.
Features that make this home special:
- Spacious main bedroom with extensive walk-in robe
- Bedrooms two and three of good size with robes
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining
- Neat and tidy kitchen with ample cupboard and bench space with gas stove top
- Light filled living and dining space with easy care floorboards and an effortless flow to the outdoors
- Central bathroom with dual access, separate bath and shower + convenient separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Fully fenced, secure rear yard with rainwater tank
- Single carport with roller door and direct internal access
Only minutes from all the shopping and entertainment that Munno Para Shopping City and Elizabeth City Centre have to offer. Ideally located close to a variety of schools including Mark Oliphant College and St Columba College. Additionally in close proximity to Argana Park and transport options.
For further information please contact John Ktoris on 0438 945 704 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.