Contemporary Townhouse Living
Located in the prestigious suburb of Prospect, this bright and modern abode is ready for you to simply unpack and enjoy whether you’re a first-time buyer, a young family or savvy investor. Living stretches over two light-filled levels with three bedrooms, two bathrooms and plenty of living space for those who love to entertain.
Meticulously maintained, the well-designed layout boasts loft ceilings and a neutral decor throughout that is sure to impress. Level one comprises of a light filled living, dining and kitchen space where gas cooking and a dishwasher await the budding chef. From here, you can flow seamlessly out to the pergola, perfect for entertaining in the warmer months, plus there are low maintenance garden beds and a garden shed for additional storage. Completing this level is a well-sized bedroom, practical laundry and easy bathroom access.
Upstairs, the master bedroom boasts space, a large built-in robe and access to the main bathroom for complete convenience. Bedroom three is of good size and offers a ceiling fan and plenty of natural light.
Situated in a small group of four and boasting large proportions to all rooms, townhouses of this design rarely come to the market. Be quick for this one!
Upper level comprising of:
- Large master bedroom with built-in robe and direct access to bathroom
- Spacious third bedroom with ceiling fan
- Two-way main bathroom complete with bath and separate shower
- Ducted air conditioning
- High ceilings and downlights throughout
Lower level comprising of:
- Good sized bedroom two, serviced by the second bathroom
- Large open plan dining and living area overlooking the private rear yard
- Double height loft ceilings provide an abundance of space and natural light giving a very modern and contemporary feel
- Stylish near-new kitchen with gas cooktop, sweeping benchtops, island bench and breakfast bar
- Well-appointed second bathroom for convenience
- Separate laundry
- Ducted air conditioning
- Pergola, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Fully fenced rear yard with garden shed and rainwater tank
- Single garage with roller door and drive through access
- Additional off-street parking for visitors
Additional features you’ll love:
- New carpets to all bedrooms
- New light fittings in living area
- Solar panels for energy efficiency
- NBN connected
- Low community fees
Within easy walking distance to all of the shopping and entertainment options that Prospect Road offers plus eateries including Frankly Bagels and Bottega Bandito. Also conveniently close to North Park Shopping Complex, Sefton Plaza and ample public transport options. Located close to a variety of quality schools such as Blackfriars Primary School, Prospect Primary and Nailsworth Primary and zoned for the Adelaide High School and the new Adelaide Botanic High School. All of this and only 4kms (approximately) to vibrant North Adelaide and 6kms (approximately) to the CBD.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Gavin Apacible on 0447 888 177 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information contained herewith, including but not limited to the general property description, price and the address, is provided to Boffo Real Estate by third parties. We have obtained this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we have not verified and do not guarantee its accuracy. The information contained should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek advice in respect of this property or any property on this website.