Wow. What a find!
Located on a beautiful tree lined street, in a quiet pocket of Broadview immediately adjacent Nailsworth and Collinswood, this Federation style villa is a rare find. Part of a small Strata Title group of 3, the home has an outstanding street presence and impressive list of features.
Offering 3 good sized bedrooms, all with built in robes, the home's internal living space is both stylish and spacious. With a garage under the main roof and private rear garden, it is clear that this fully detached, stand-alone property is definitely a cut above the rest.
First home buyer, small family or downsizer? If you've been looking for a low maintenance home in the Inner North, that has everything you could wish for in a courtyard style house, but without the price tag, then this is the one for you!
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with built-in robe, ceiling fan and direct access to the bathroom
- Good sized bedroom 2 and 3, both with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Light filled lounge room with beautiful bay window
- Kitchen with gas cooker, dishwasher and pura tap
- Dining area adjacent kitchen
- Heritage style bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Additional powder room for your convenience
- Separate laundry
- Daiken Airtouch 3 reverse cycle air conditioning with zoning function
- Instant gas hot water system
- Neutral decor throughout
- Quality flooring throughout
- Private courtyard with garden shed
- Beautiful undercover outdoor entertaining area
- Single garage with automatic roller door & direct internal access
- Drive through access to rear yard via garage rear roller door
- Fully fenced front yard with manicured garden
- Spacious low maintenance rear garden
- Zoned to Nailsworth Primary School
Easy walk to the bus, a full range of facilities including Broadview Oval and beautiful parks. Only a few minutes' drive to the vibrant Prospect Rd cafes and boutiques. Multiple shopping centres nearby including the Walkerville Centre, Sefton Plaza and Northpark Shopping Centre. Convenient access to the CBD, Adelaide Oval and the Riverbank entertainment precinct.
For further information please contact Paul McIntosh on 0447 555 870 or Paul Lukeman on 0427 273 590 8269 7711 (office).