Sit Back, Relax and Enjoy!
THIS DELIGHTFUL HOME IS ON A COMMUNITY TITLE WITH NO MANAGEMENT FEES!
This 2003 built, beautifully presented home offers its new owner a luxurious secure and private lifestyle just 6.5km (approximately) from the CBD.
Perfectly positioned, this home has been thoughtfully crafted boasting Australian Chestnut solid timber flooring throughout, with a superb wide entrance porch and passage, commodious open plan living area, 3 well-proportioned bedrooms, The 2017 high quality Cedar Clad Studio sits beautifully in the landscaped rear garden and offers the potential to re-task its use to suit your lifestyle with fully insulated walls and ceiling and a reverse cycle air conditioner, it provides a year round sanctuary. An extra bedroom possibly, its your choice!
With nothing left to do but move in and enjoy, this home will appeal to professional couples, young families, downsizers and investors alike.
Features that make this home special:
- Beautiful tiled entrance porch that flows to the wide hallway of the home
- Master bedroom with built-in robe, access to the main bathroom and reverse cycle split system air conditioner
- Good sized bedroom 2 (currently used as a study) and bedroom 3 with built-in robe and queen sized bed
- Light filled open plan living/dining and kitchen area with reverse cycle split system air conditioner, perfect for entertaining with friends and family
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, gas cooktop, breakfast bar and ample bench and cupboard space
- Stylish two-way bathroom/ensuite to master bedroom with separate bath and shower
- Valuable separate second toilet with vanity and mirror
- Separate laundry
- Large paved rear verandah, perfect for outdoor entertaining
- Double garage under main roof with automatic roller doors
- 2.7m high ceilings throughout
- Mezzanine extra solid storage shelving installed to garage
- Room for additional off street parking for two cars in driveway
- NBN connected
- Low energy LED lighting throughout
- Alarm system for security
Located within a short travelling distance to several shopping centres including Greenacres and Northpark Shopping Centres, Sefton Plaza and the Walkerville Precinct with cafes galore. Local schools such as St Monica’s Parish School, Our Lady of the Sacred Heart School and Hampstead Primary are all easily accessed in the immediate area. Public transport is a short walk to North East Road, with the O’Bahn Klemzig park and ride a short drive away.
Don’t forget Linear Park is also an easy bike ride or walk away.
This warm and wonderful home offers a lot of extra installed value, do not hesitate to come and view.
For further information please contact Warwick Haseloff on 0499 111 996 or 8269 7711 (office).