Please Contact Agent Direct To Schedule A Private Viewing – Perfect Lifestyle Living
IMPORTANT NOTE: As COVID-19 diagnoses increase around the world and to ensure the safety of our staff, clients and the general public we will be conducting property viewings by appointment only.
Please contact the agent direct to schedule a time.
We thank you for your understanding and co-operation during this time.
This contemporary chic courtyard home provides a great opportunity for those seeking a secure and private property without compromising on comfort and location. Built in 2007, in this great city fringe location, this architecturally designed home offers quality fixtures and finishes throughout with nothing left to do but move in and enjoy. If you are looking for a low maintenance home at an affordable entry point to Nailsworth, downsizers looking for a stylish property close to all amenities or young professional couples and or astute investors, this is the one you have been waiting for.
Features that make this home special:
- Secure private front courtyard with a wide and attractive street frontage
- Elegantly landscaped driveway
- Bedroom 1 with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Good sized bedroom 2 and 3, both with built-in robes
- Large porcelain floor tiles throughout the living areas
- Light filled open plan lounge with sliding doors leading to the alfresco
- Large Light filled dining room
- Stunning Modern kitchen with breakfast bar, European stainless steel appliances and Puratap
- Stylish main bathroom with bath and separate shower
- Functional laundry with linen cupboard
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Spacious alfresco entertaining area with pergola extension
- Low maintenance courtyard and fully fenced front yard
- Secure off street parking for 2 cars with Single garage and automatic panel lift door as well as an extra car space
- Additional laundry in garage
- Alarm system
- 2.7m high ceilings throughout
- 3.2kw Solar panels and 4kw inverter
- NBN and Foxtel connected
Superbly located close by to the Prospect Road shops, cafes and Palace Nova cinema, Sefton Plaza, North Adelaide and Prospect Oval. Less than a minutes walk is a beautiful reserve with tennis courts, bbq, playgrounds and plenty of space for the kids to play. Zoned for the sought after schools such as Adelaide High School, Adelaide Botanical High School and Nailsworth Primary. An abundance of public transport options available nearby providing a lifestyle hard to match. All this and you will be living less than 6kms (approximately) to the CBD.
For further information please contact Graeme Brown on 0455 111 791, Jayden Kirk on 0448 225 517 or 8269 7711 (office).