Calling All Investors!!
Located on a quiet, tree line street this well positioned homette has a light and bright feel throughout. It is well maintained and one of only a group of 2. This one is ready and waiting for an owner occupier to move into or for an investor to snap it up.
Features that make this home special:
- 2 good sized bedrooms, both with built-in robes
- Spacious light filled lounge with split system air conditioner + gas heater
- Kitchen with gas cooking and plenty of storage, with dining adjacent
- Tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate w/c
- Separate laundry
- Neutral decor
- Timber look flooring throughout
- Single garage with manual roller door
- Easy care front and rear gardens
Currently leased to great tenants at $275 per week until September 2016.
In close proximity to Mumford native flora/fauna reserve, neighbouring creek and walking trails. Combine this with local schools, sporting facilities and public transport options all nearby. Only minutes' drive to some of the best shopping that Tea Tree Plaza and the newly developed St Agnes Coles Shopping Centre has to offer. All this and only a short 15kms (approximate) drive to the city.
If you have been looking a quality and affordable property in a great location then make sure you inspect this one.
For further information please contact Ian McAnna 0455 999 007, Paul McIntosh 0447 555 870 or 8269 7711 (office).