Opportunity Knocks with Room for the Boat, Cars or Caravan!
Calling first home buyers and savvy investors! Offering a spacious floor plan, large outdoor entertaining space, the home is ideal for those wanting to add a personal touch and make it their own!
A light-filled lounge is waiting to welcome you, here you can whip up delicious drinks for guests in the wet bar or relax for a family movie night in. A walk-in pantry and plenty of bench space are on hand for the avid cook in the kitchen. Soaring 2.7m ceilings flow overhead to enhance the sense of space in the home.
This abode is nestled on a 500sqm (approximate) allotment and presents ample space outside to park a caravan or boat or a blank canvas to create a tranquil garden. Set across from a park, dry creek trails and local reserve and dog park around the corner, the property is in a prime location and close to all conveniences.
Features that make this home special:
- Generous master bedroom with built-in robe
- Bedroom 2 and 3 offering a built-in robe
- Functional kitchen boasting an upright cooker, ample bench and cupboard space including a pantry
- Combined dining/ living area adjacent kitchen with a servery into the lounge area this space directly connects to the rear porch
- Light filled lounge room with a gas heater and bar area
- Original main bathroom in good condition with separate bath and shower
- Separate toilet for convenience
- Separate laundry with storage and external access
- Ducted evaporative air conditioning
- Expansive pergola area for entertaining
- Low maintenance, well fenced rear yard
- 2 separate carports
- Tool / garden shed
- Ample space to park additional vehicles, or a boat or caravan
Within convenient walking distance to the beautiful Dry Creek and walking trails. Minutes away from parks, public transport options and a variety of schools. Only a short drive to Northgate Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and just 10.8km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD!
For further information please contact Tom Chapman on 0477 766 739 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commences.