Quiet Cul-de-sac Location and Endless Opportunities! - OPEN INSPECTION RESCHEDULED!!
Set on a cul-de-sac at the top of a quiet court, this home provides endless opportunities for those looking to have loved ones close by or create an additional rental income. Uniquely offering two self-maintained dwellings complete with a combined total of five bedrooms, two kitchens, two well-equipped bathrooms and laundry facilities along with an extended driveway perfect for additional off-street parking. Additionally perched on a huge 1,180sqm (approximate) allotment and located within walking distance to Brahma Lodge Oval the perfect place for the whole family to enjoy.
Residence one includes a spacious and convenient floorplan complete with three bedrooms and a central main bathroom. Offering a light and bright, large living space complete with a picture perfect feature window and includes a built-in entertainment unit and additional wall length built-in cupboards that continue into the open plan dining and kitchen space. A stylish neutral kitchen with stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard and bench space extends out to a versatile area that could be used as a breakout area, study or retreat room.
The second residence is located next door and offers full privacy being fenced off and separated from the main dwelling. Completing the internal layout is two well sized bedrooms, serviced by the central main bathroom with separate toilet and additional laundry facilities. Much like residence one this home has a light filled and open plan kitchen space offering ample cupboard and bench space, both casual and formal living spaces, dining, and lounge area with stunning feature bay windows and a large rumpus room and outdoor living space.
Both dwellings will enjoy a large and secluded rear yard with an abundance of grassed area complimented with established gardens, a huge garage/workshop space and additional garden shed.
Residence one offers:
- Large main bedroom with built-in robe
- Well-sized bedrooms 2 and 3
- Light-filled living room with built-in cabinets and TV niche
- Open kitchen and dining with wall length built-in cupboards and adjoining to the living room
- Timeless kitchen with stainless steel oven and gas cooktop, pantry, ample cupboard and bench space
- Separate games room with direct external access
- Sparkling white bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
- Separate toilet for added convenience
- Practical laundry with external access
- Expansive backyard with verandah and established gardens
- Large, detached garage/workshop with roller doors and external access
Features that make this unit special:
- Generous main bedroom with wall length built-in robe, bedroom 2 of good size
- Light-filled lounge room adjoining to the dining
- Bright white kitchen with stainless steel oven and cooktop, large pantry, abundance of cupboard and bench space complete with split system flowing to the dining
- Rumpus room with split system air conditioner and direct access to private verandah
- Low maintenance outdoor area with gated access
- Garden shed
Conveniently located in close proximity to Salisbury Primary School, Salisbury East High School and Brahma Lodge Primary School while Cockburn Green and Brahma Lodge Oval are both only moments away. A five-minute drive will take you to the nearby Parabanks Shopping Centre or the Salisbury train station. All of this and only a quick access to the Adelaide CBD via the Salisbury Highway.
For further information please contact Joshua Faddoul on 0488 555 337, Mark Fricker 0413 000 845 or 8269 7711 (office).
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
The Vendor's Statement (Form 1), the Auction Contract and the Conditions of Sale will be available for perusal by members of the public - (A) at our office located at 78-80 North East Road, Walkerville for at least 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction; and (B) at the place at which the auction is to be conducted for at least 30 minutes immediately before the auction commence.