Location, Opportunity and Potential!
This quality, three bedroom townhouse located in the prestigious suburb of Walkerville, is perfect for those looking for a cosmopolitan lifestyle. Superbly located conveniently on the delightful Walkerville Terrace with the nearby shopping precinct within walking distance, including popular venues such as Nest Bistro Coffee Bar, Coffee Institute, Sussex Hotel and Woolworths.
Boasting quaint vaulted ceilings with exposed beams and providing a light and bright open plan living and dining area with timber flooring, this is the perfect home to either move-in and enjoy or renovate and add your own personal touches. Providing the lucky buyer the opportunity to update to their own taste.
First home buyers will appreciate it as an excellent entry level purchase into an in demand City fringe area. A great opportunity for small families wanting to be within the exclusive Walkerville Primary School and Adelaide High School / Botanic High School zones. Private and secure while still spacious makes it perfect for people wanting to downsize. Convenient for country people seeking a City pad or for University aged children due to excellent transport links. Equally an attractive investment opportunity due to the areas strong historical rental returns and capital growth.
Features that make this home special:
- Generous ground floor master bedroom with built-in robe
- 2 good sized bedrooms on the upper level, bedroom 2 with walk-in robe
- Light filled open plan living and dining area with split-system reverse cycle air conditioner
- Original kitchen with walk-in pantry and ample cupboard space
- Main bathroom with separate bath and shower + separate toilet for your convenience
- Valuable second bathroom on upper level
- Separate laundry
- Fully fenced with a spacious front yard
- Rear lane access (from Exmouth Street) to single garage with automatic roller door
- Off road parking for additional vehicle
- Near new hot water service
- Rental appraisal approximately $420.00 - $440.00 per week
- NBN connected
Relish the convenience of being less than 3kms (approximately) to North Adelaide and the Adelaide Oval Riverbank precinct and just 4kms (approximately) to the CBD.
Enjoy your weekends with easy access to plenty of delightful cafes and restaurants and the serene River Torrens Linear Park.
In close proximity to excellent public and private schools including Walkerville Primary, Adelaide Botanic High, St Andrew's, St Monica's, Wilderness and St Peter's, just to name a few.
Public transport is close by on Walkerville Terrace, providing easy access to the CBD, Adelaide Oval and the city’s premier Universities.
For further information please contact Warwick Haseloff on 0499 111 996 or 8269 7711 (office).