OPEN CANCELLED - UNDER CONTRACT!
Step into the inviting warmth of this completely renovated family residence in the desirable Walkley Heights neighbourhood. Nestled on a generous 450sqm (approximate) allotment, this home seamlessly harmonizes contemporary style with a comfortable ambiance. Every corner of the home has been enhanced, guaranteeing a serene and chic lifestyle for you and your family.
As you approach, the entranceway welcomes you with its clean and crisp white walls, setting the stage for what awaits within. Transition seamlessly into the expansive living room, which leads to a spacious kitchen, dining and family room. The contemporary kitchen commands attention with its well-appointed features, including stone benchtops, a sizable cooktop, a breakfast bar adorned with stylish pendant lighting, and sleek finishes—a true culinary haven.
Designed with practicality in mind, the layout unfolds to reveal four generously sized bedrooms, offering the flexibility for a fifth or a home office, ensuring an abundance of space for a growing family. Venture outside, where the expansive covered entertaining area takes centre stage, providing limitless opportunities for socialising and relaxation. Complemented by a charming pitched roof pergola, it creates an ideal setting for hosting gatherings with family and friends, while overseeing the children play in the spacious yard.
Whether you're seeking a well-situated first home, a spacious home for the entire family in a highly coveted locale, an option close to excellent local amenities, or an astute investment property poised for future growth—this property is not just a space; it's a tailor-made sanctuary for your unique lifestyle and aspirations.
Features that make this home special:
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe, ensuite and ceiling fan
- Well-sized bedrooms 2, 3 and 4, all complete with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Spacious entry with large living room
- On-trend kitchen with walk-in pantry, dishwasher, 900mm cook top and oven, sweeping stone benchtops including a breakfast bar with stylish pendants
- Generous dining room adjacent the kitchen
- Generous family room with charming bay-window
- Beautifully updated main bathroom with stylish bath, on-trend wall hung vanity, floor-to ceiling tiles and shower + separate toilet for added convenience
- Captivating laundry with on trend tiles, joinery and space for a washer and dryer
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- Large pitched roof pergola with ceiling fan and an abundance of room for entertaining
- Garden shed
- Carport with automatic panel door
- Generous paved driveway for additional off-street parking
- 6.6Kw solar panels with 5Kw inverter
Ideally located in the highly sought after suburb of Walkley Heights, and within convenient walking distance to the beautiful Dry Creek and walking trails. Minutes away from parks, public transport options and a variety of schools including Ingle Farm Primary, Valley View Secondary, St Pauls College, Heritage College and Cedar College. Only a short drive to Ingle Farm Shopping Centre and all the shopping and entertainment that the newly refurbished Tea Tree Plaza has to offer. All this and less than 14km (approximately) to the Adelaide CBD!
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot provide any guarantee and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice.